Why Invest in SMM
SMM services are a reliable and cost-effective way to generate web traffic and sales revenue.
Facebook ads account for 18.4% of global digital ad spending. Add YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter, and you have an enormous opportunity to reach your customers where they’re hanging out online.
Best for you
How SMM Team Can Help
Our in-house team of social media advertising experts will help plan your marketing budget based on a cost per sale or lead that you need to hit in order to maximize your profitability.
We’ll design your ads, setup your campaigns, analyze the data regularly and optimize performance to increase revenue and leads over time.
Facebook ads is often the most profitable channel for our clients due to the enormous volume of potential customers spending a huge amount of time the platform. Moreover, many shoppers make purchase decisions based on research and recommendations they find on Facebook.
Our Approach To Facebook Ads Management And Social Media Advertising
While running a Facebook ads campaign may look easy, it actually takes a lot of thought and analysis to drive consistent, high quality traffic to your website that will earn you more money than it will cost.
Social Channel Highlights
Each social media channel has its distinct advantages for certain types of businesses in different markets. Our team will help your determine which channel(s) will be most profitable for your company.
Facebook PPC advertising highlights:
- Reach 1.13 billion active daily users
- 92% of companies who run social ads run ads on Facebook
- The most precise audience targeting anywhere on the internet
- Multiple campaign objectives, including page likes, website visits, e-commerce purchases and more
- Facebook’s ad revenue in 2016 was $8.62 billion, up 53% from $5.64 billion in 2015
LinkedIn advertising highlights:
- Over 3 million businesses have LinkedIn business profiles
- 33% of all business professionals on earth are active LinkedIn users
- 51% of companies have acquired a B2B customer on LinkedIn
- The most accurate B2B targeting capabilities anywhere on the internet
- Target users by seniority, company size, industry, job title, education and more
- Multiple advertising options, such as sponsored posts, text ads, in-app lead capture and more.
We have our own dedicated LinkedIn account management team who we meet with regularly in NYC. They help us find new audience segments for our clients, and give us access to advertising features still in private beta.
If you’re looking to increase the volume and quality of your B2B leads, AdVenture Media LinkedIn ads management is the best place to start.
Twitter advertising highlights:
- Twitter ads account for over 2.5% of all global internet advertising
- Twitter is the best ad platform to increase brand awareness while driving cost effective traffic to your site
- In 2017, Twitter served over 300 billion ads
- Amplify your content through promoted tweets
- Use multiple campaign goals like website visitors or increase followers to align your campaign with your marketing objectives
YouTube advertising highlights
- Viewers who watch at least 30 seconds of an ad on YouTube are 23 times more likely to consume more content from that brand
- YouTube is the internet’s second largest search engine after Google
- Brands see a 20% average increase in website traffic after launching a YouTube ad campaign
- 43% of new customers buy something they saw advertised on YouTube
- Multiple ad products such as in-stream, in-search and in-display
- Use your Google Analytics audience segments to target your ads on YouTube